Позитивное мышление и аффирмации  

The SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 season

Нет ответов
chenyan94
User offline. Last seen 2 недели 3 дня ago. Не в сети
На сайте с: 10/22/2018

." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBig Cat Countrya Jacksonville Jaguars communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsJaguarsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsFiled under:SB Nation FanPulseFanPulse: 95 percent of Jaguars fans think the team got better after free agencyNew [url=http://www.thejaguarsclub.com/ereck-flowers-jersey/]Ereck Flowers Jerseys Stitched[/url] ,31commentsThe SB Nation FanPulse is back for the 2019 season. EDTShareTweetShareShareFanPulse: 95 percent of Jaguars fans think the team got better after free agencyTrevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsWelcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the offseason, we send 32 polls to thousands of plugged in fans from each team. Jacksonville Jaguars fans [url=http://www.Jaguarsjerseysproshop.com/josh-oliver-jersey/]Josh Oliver Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys[/url] , sign up HERE to join FanPulse.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Week 17: 5 percent confidenceThis week: 45 percent confidenceThe fan base is nearly split — half of us think the arrow is pointing up, the other half think the arrow is (still) pointing down. What do you think?Did the Jaguars get better after free agency?An overwhelming 95 percent of you think the team has improved as a result of their moves in free agency.The remaining 5 percent is Cole Fartley.Let’s check in on how the rest of the AFC South feels about their teams!Houston Texans FanPulse: 26 percent confidenceIndianapolis Colts FanPulse: 96 percent confidenceTennessee Titans FanPulse: 83 percent confidence The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a 16-0 lead against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday because of quarterback Blake Bortles. Point blank. There is no more dancing around it or hedging anymore. The Jaguars lost because Blake Bortles is bad and it’s painfully obvious that the coaching staff has zero belief in his ability as a passer.The Jaguars passed the ball a total of 18 times and it felt like at a certain point they decided they weren’t even going to play around anymore and even try to pass it. Late in the game there was one specific play that was just the epitome of what the day was.Man [url=http://www.Jaguarsjerseysproshop.com/josh-oliver-jersey/]Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019[/url] , what in the hell. You’re looking right at the wide open guy?Also, in one of the most disrespectful calls I’ve ever seen watching the NFL [url=http://www.Jaguarsjerseysproshop.com/josh-oliver-jersey/]Womens Josh Oliver Jersey[/url] , the Steelers accepted a holding call on 3rd and 1, rather than go to 4th and 1 because they knew that the Jaguars would not be able to convert a 3rd and 11 [url=http://www.Jaguarsjerseysproshop.com/josh-oliver-jersey/]Cheap Josh Oliver Jersey[/url] , because they’d have to pass the ball. Mike Tomlin dared Blake Bortles to get a first down and they obviously couldn’t.It was soul crushing. If you have that little faith in the quarterback that you can’t even call a play-action deep shot against a team selling out to stop the run then why is he even playing?We can shift the attack to offensive coordinator Nate Hackett if you want, but again [url=http://www.Jaguarsjerseysproshop.com/josh-oliver-jersey/]Black Josh Oliver Jersey[/url] , how are you supposed to game plan with a quarterback like that?I apologize if this is rambl-y. I’m just.What.