Позитивное мышление и аффирмации  

Washington running back Adrian Peterson has proven

Нет ответов
chenyan94
User offline. Last seen 1 день 16 часов ago. Не в сети
На сайте с: 10/22/2018

he can still be productive [url=http://www.theredskinsclub.com/charles-mann-jersey/]Charles Mann Jersey[/url] , and has continued to set high goals for himself.But as he gets closer to the end of a strong career, he’s thinking about the end, and who he wants to end it with.According to Ben Goessling of the , the former Vikings MVP said he wants to return to his original team when it’s time to retire.“This is where I started; this is where it’s going to come to an end, as well,” Peterson said. “People ask me all the time, and they keep throwing me off, like, ‘Where would I retire? A Saint, a Cardinal or a Redskin?’ It’s like, ‘No, I’m going to retire a Viking.’ I was here a decade — some great memories [url=http://www.theredskinsclub.com/dexter-manley-jersey/]Dexter Manley Jersey[/url] , some everlasting friends. I’m just forever indebted to the state of Minnesota. I’ll definitely be retiring a Viking, for sure.”Peterson ran for 11,747 yards in 10 seasons in Minnesota, and has 1,571 yards in the three years since he left, so it seemed like an easy call. But he said any hard feelings that might have existed after his release have dissipated.“I believe I gave my heart to the state of Minnesota and my fans, anytime I stepped on the field,” he said. “It’s not like I left on bad terms, like we fell out. Things just didn’t work; they went their way, I went my way. It was just kind of mutually beneficial, for me and for them.”Gaining 1,042 yards at age 33 last season suggests it might be a few years before he’s ready to cash in on that goodwill [url=http://www.theredskinsclub.com/art-monk-jersey/]Art Monk Jersey[/url] , however. A collection of Redskins articles from around the web"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins Recapsaround the webEDTShareTweetShareShareDaily Slop: Redskins Media Links RoundupCase Keenum's Journey To The NFL Has Been Anything But LinearThe road to the NFL is a path lightly tread, with a potential career changing move around every corner. Such has been the case for Case Keenum.Sports Junkies: Jay Gruden not consulted on Redskins' free agency moves | NBC Sports WashingtonJay Gruden has reportedly been left in the dark on all of the Redskins' free agency decisions.Redskins reportedly to meet with free agent OT Ereck Flowers | NBC Sports WashingtonAs the NFL's free agency frenzy continues, Washington isn't showing any signs of slowing down.Available Free Agents the Redskins Could Still Target | Redskins Free Agency 2019Here's a group of free agents the Washington Redskins could still target.Redskins See Landon Collins As The 'Tone-Setter' Their Defense Has Been Looking ForCollins is much more thanFive Fast Facts: Cornerback Dominique Rodgers-CromartieAfter a brief retirement, Rodgers-Cromartie will play his 12th NFL season in Washington. Here's what to know about him.With Ryan Fitzpatrick in Miami, Redskins' chances for a first-round QB keep improving| NBC Sports WashingtonAs the quarterback market continues to shake out around the NFL, it seems more and more likely that the Redskins could have that opportunity to add a rookie with the 15th pick.Play-Action Passing and Game Conditions | Football OutsidersFootball Outsiders is the internet home for Innovative Statistics and Intelligent Analysis of the NFL and college football. Our writers, led by Aaron Schatz, also provide content to ESPN.com and write the annual book Football Outsiders Almanac.Top-10 NFL draft hopeful has heart issue detected at combineMississippi State defensive end Montez Sweat, a possible top-10 pick in the 2019 NFL draft, reportedly was flagged for a pre-existing heart condition at the NFL scouting combine.Redskins Sign Ereck Flowers; Will Play Guard | Redskins Free Agency 2019The Redskins plan on moving him inside to guard...we'll see how this plays out.