Позитивное мышление и аффирмации  

NBA 2K21 features, new and old

Нет ответов
Dingbest
User offline. Last seen 3 недели 5 дней ago. Не в сети
На сайте с: 09/28/2020

For this writing, there hasn't been much released about what is new in MT NBA 2K21. Despite its launch being significantly less than a month away, very little has actually been revealed regarding what we could expect. While nothing has been mentioned about this, my guess is that the company focused a lot more about the next-gen models that will release later in the year. And the next-gen versions is where you'll see the true advancement.

"We did not want to unveil too much things now with new modes, but one thing I'll say is that fans of the WNBA are likely to be quite excited for what we're bringing to the table with following gen," NBA 2K21 Gameplay Director Mike Wang stated in a Q&A on NBA 2KTV. As far as the features/game modes we can probably expect to see MyCareer, 2K Pro-Am, Playground, MyLeague, MyTeam, Blacktop and Play Now once again.

In its Courtside Report upgrade, 2K says cover star Damian Lillard made a few ideas to improve the game. As an example, your MyCareer participant can now attain a maximum height of 6-8, an increase over previous years. Some additional minor upgrades were included in what 2K calls"fun-ifying" the game.

The cover celebrity Damian Lillard had a few changes in mind, which he suggested. 2K took his word for this and increased the height for PG's in'My Career.' The developers have maxed the height 6'8, which will interest many.2K also highlighted how they have made the game easy to pick up for beginners and pleasing for Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins all. The Pro stick has been around because 2017 but this year, it will see some big changes. New controller options for the Guru Stick will pave the way for a smoother experience.